The ultimate all-round floating line for trout with ultra-slick performance. Revolutionary taper design that gives incredible loop stability at distance, a unique profile that allows a rod to load at close range and a front taper that delivers perfect presentation of flies between sizes #22 and #2.
The all-round floating line for the trout fly fisher which is built with a MaxFloat Tip technology, Rio's proprietary tip coating formula that floats more than twice as high as regular line tips, without any increase in diameter.
In addition, this line is built with SlickCast, creating the slickest, most durable coating on the market, producing the least amount of friction ever measured in a fly line.
- Long head for ultimate casting control
- Built with Rio's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
- Front biased weight to load rods at close range
- Taper design to cast flies between #22 and #2
- DualTone - marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious colour change in the line at the sweet spot
- EasyID - Rio’s printed line marking system that allows for quick and easy identification
- Front welded loop - a neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging
- Back welded loop - a neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing